The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!
The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!
The Holy Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise my brothers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Add a weapon you'd like in the game.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:
Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Prefex: Veteran

Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:07 pm

Oh that account they linked to in the thread. "Smexy Lieutenant" that is my account. Mr in front of it was too long so it wouldn't fit.

Back on topic.

A weapon that would get your opponents wasted and would ruin their vision. So you could more easily walk around them.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:
Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:34 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Oh that account they linked to in the thread. "Smexy Lieutenant" that is my account. Mr in front of it was too long so it wouldn't fit.

Back on topic.

A weapon that would get your opponents wasted and would ruin their vision. So you could more easily walk around them.
Lol, they think it's CC or me. What retards. Someone thought it was you though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:47 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Back on topic.

Lol what retards. I am going to laugh when someone sees that.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:08 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Back on topic.

Everyone thinks it's me now. D:
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:33 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Back on topic.

Good. I think I will try to join the group with Smexy Lieutenant even though NK said no more Alts.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:58 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Back on topic.

Good. I think I will try to join the group with Smexy Lieutenant even though NK said no more Alts.
Wait, what are Alts again? Aren't they stuff you make by holding Alt and numbers? Ã’
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:19 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Back on topic.

Wait, what are Alts again? Aren't they stuff you make by holding Alt and numbers? Ã’
Those are alt codes. Alternate accounts in the group.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:43 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Back on topic.

Oh yeah, forgot about that one.
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Back on topic.

Yep, he accepted it or you did or somebody did.
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:47 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Back on topic.

Sorry for double posting but CC thinks it is NK. He is getting others to believe that now too. I just changed my grammar I don't capitalize things or use punctuation hardly. I am also mispelling a few words and using things like "u" in place of "you".
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:45 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Back on topic.

Sorry for double posting but CC thinks it is NK. He is getting others to believe that now too. I just changed my grammar I don't capitalize things or use punctuation hardly. I am also mispelling a few words and using things like "u" in place of "you".
What retarded idiots. XD
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Back on topic.

What retarded idiots. XD
I told WTY that I was you when you were gone. I think he believed me for a little bit but then I told him I wasn't you and asked him who he though I was. He keeps timecharts of when the account posts along with other users. I was on both accounts at the same time yesterday so it won't seem like me.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:08 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Back on topic.

What retarded idiots. XD
I told WTY that I was you when you were gone. I think he believed me for a little bit but then I told him I wasn't you and asked him who he though I was. He keeps timecharts of when the account posts along with other users. I was on both accounts at the same time yesterday so it won't seem like me.
Lol, he keeps timecharts. Is it that serious? Anyway, when we release the site, you shall be revealed to the world! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:18 am

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Back on topic.

What retarded idiots. XD
Lol, he keeps timecharts. Is it that serious? Anyway, when we release the site, you shall be revealed to the world! MWAHAHAHAHA!
I don't know if he is serious about the timecharts or not. He offered to send them to me but I told him not to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:57 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Back on topic.

What retarded idiots. XD
I don't know if he is serious about the timecharts or not. He offered to send them to me but I told him not to worry about it.
Lol.
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Back on topic.

What retarded idiots. XD
Lol.
Well I guess people know im Mr. Smexy Lieutenant now since that news thing.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:27 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Back on topic.

What retarded idiots. XD
Lol.
Well I guess people know im Mr. Smexy Lieutenant now since that news thing.
Yes Mr. Smexy Lieutenant. So many quotes!
Back to top Go down
cRaZyT101
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
cRaZyT101

Sub-Profile
Health:
Prefex: None

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
Create a weapon you'd like in Halo: Reach.
For example: The cookie launcher!
The whole idea is to not make it an actual weapon, just create something funny.
Damn. You took mine. Aaaaa...Cookie Machine Gun?
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:42 pm

cRaZyT101 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
Create a weapon you'd like in Halo: Reach.
For example: The cookie launcher!
The whole idea is to not make it an actual weapon, just create something funny.
Damn. You took mine. Aaaaa...Cookie Machine Gun?
Bazoo-cookie?
Back to top Go down
cRaZyT101
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
cRaZyT101

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:35 pm

How about Bazooka-cookiez?
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:55 pm

cRaZyT101 wrote:
No, you killed it.. No
Back to top Go down
cRaZyT101
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
cRaZyT101

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:02 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
No, you killed it.. No
I'm in a slump I guess. How about...............Beer pistol? I don't know!drunken
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:38 am

cRaZyT101 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
No, you killed it.. No
I'm in a slump I guess. How about...............Beer pistol? I don't know!drunken
ZOMG! Idea A water pisto!111!!!one!1!
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:34 pm

How about a kitten on a leash that mauls your enemies.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:58 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
How about a kitten on a leash that mauls your enemies.
Yea, and they say "Oh, what a cute little kitty" *It jumps up and literally rips his head off* >Smile Mr. Kitty anyone? Fyb3r0ptik anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Add a weapon you'd like in the game.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next