The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!
The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!
The Holy Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise my brothers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Add a weapon you'd like in the game.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:
Add a weapon you'd like in the game. Left_bar_bleue100/100Add a weapon you'd like in the game. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled

Add a weapon you'd like in the game. Empty
PostSubject: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Create a weapon you'd like in Halo: Reach.
For example: The cookie launcher!
The whole idea is to not make it an actual weapon, just create something funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:
Add a weapon you'd like in the game. Left_bar_bleue100/100Add a weapon you'd like in the game. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Prefex: Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
Create a weapon you'd like in Halo: Reach.
For example: The cookie launcher!
The whole idea is to not make it an actual weapon, just create something funny.
I would take a cookie launcher.

Anyway I would like to have a decoy enemy so all of the others think that is one of their own and then it blows up when they get close.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:19 pm

What about a Chuck Norris launcher? It's like a Rocket Launcher, it has an infinite amount of ammo, and launches Chuck Norriss' at you! Cool
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:24 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
What about a Chuck Norris launcher? It's like a Rocket Launcher, it has an infinite amount of ammo, and launches Chuck Norriss' at you! Cool
you can't have more than one Chuck Norris. It is impossible.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:25 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
I will invent some sort of chuck norris cloning machine. It's bungies step 8. Razz
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
I will invent some sort of chuck norris cloning machine. It's bungies step 8. Razz
Hmm... Adding more steps to their plans?
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:29 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
No, bungie secretly told me that there is a Step 8. None of this Tru7h -Blam!-. It's Tru8h.
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:32 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
No, bungie secretly told me that there is a Step 8. None of this Tru7h -Blam!-. It's Tru8h.
lol! I was told by Bungie that there were actually no steps and they would just wing it when they got to them. They said they only had one step for certain. Steal santa's sleigh and eat his reindeer that way they could all fly.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:37 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
lol! I was told by Bungie that there were actually no steps and they would just wing it when they got to them. They said they only had one step for certain. Steal santa's sleigh and eat his reindeer that way they could all fly.
LIAR! Remove this herecy at once! Speak the Tru8h! The Tru8h! *dies of stress* Sleep
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:39 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
LIAR! Remove this herecy at once! Speak the Tru8h! The Tru8h! *dies of stress* Sleep
So when you sleep you are dead. that makes doesn't make since. scratch
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:48 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
Yep, that was the closes thing I could get to a dead face. Crying or Very sad

Edit: Wait, how did you get it red? I tried blue before but it didn't work..
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:

Red what are you talking about?

Oh you mean red right?

I really don't know

Actually Im pretty sure you just click the color thing and put your text inbetween the two brackets.

Yep
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:08 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:

Oh you mean red right?

I really don't know

Actually Im pretty sure you just click the color thing and put your text inbetween the two brackets.

Yep
Yea well, for some reason it didn't work last time. :l Must of done it wrong.
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:

Oh you mean red right?

I really don't know

Yep

Well there you go.

A nice weapon would be an ODST drop like in Halo Wars. Dropping ODSTs from anywhere. Might be a bit overpowered but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:14 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:

Oh you mean red right?

I really don't know

Yep

Well there you go.

A nice weapon would be an ODST drop like in Halo Wars. Dropping ODSTs from anywhere. Might be a bit overpowered but whatever.
A Chuck Norris drop? How about a piece of paper that says "Chuck Norris" and whenever someone looks at it they die of stress?
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Lol I would take that too. But are you obsessed with Chuck Norris? I also think it would be handy if you got a combat knife like the ODSTs have but you can actually use in gameplay. That one is a bit more practical.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:22 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Lol I would take that too. But are you obsessed with Chuck Norris? I also think it would be handy if you got a combat knife like the ODSTs have but you can actually use in gameplay. That one is a bit more practical.
What about a Chuck Norris knife? No, I'm not obsessed with Chuck Norris! What about a Chuck Norris machine gun? Oooh ooh! A Chuck Norris exclusive headband!
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:33 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
What about a Chuck Norris knife? No, I'm not obsessed with Chuck Norris! What about a Chuck Norris machine gun? Oooh ooh! A Chuck Norris exclusive headband!
Hmmm.... You need some help. And no not help from Chuck Norris.

It would also be cool if you gave them metal claws like Wolverine.

Speaking of Wolverine you have to see this video it is hilarious. From one of my favorite websites

Yes there will probably be an ad at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:42 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Speaking of Wolverine you have to see this video it is hilarious. From one of my favorite websites

Has it got Chuck Norris in it? If not, then no, I won't watch it.

(Btw, I'm purposely acting like a Chuck Norris freak)
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:43 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

I was aware of that. Or at least I was hoping you were acting like it. The video is pretty funny if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:42 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

I was aware of that. Or at least I was hoping you were acting like it. The video is pretty funny if you ask me.
Might check out the vid a lil later Mr. Smexy Lieutenant. Bit busy right now Mr. Smexy Lieutenant. Even though I have the time to call you Mr. Smexy Lieutenant, Mr. SL.
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Might check out the vid a lil later Mr. Smexy Lieutenant. Bit busy right now Mr. Smexy Lieutenant. Even though I have the time to call you Mr. Smexy Lieutenant, Mr. SL.
Mhmmm... Thanks for clearing that up.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:51 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Lol, on THC (bungie.net) you were like "Who is this guy? O.o".
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

I know apparently they think it is you or WTY for some reason thinks it is himself.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:40 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

I know apparently they think it is you or WTY for some reason thinks it is himself.
Yea, whiter then you asked if it was me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. Empty

Back to top Go down

Add a weapon you'd like in the game.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next