The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!
The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!
The Holy Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise my brothers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking For Firefight Matches?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:
Looking For Firefight Matches? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Looking For Firefight Matches? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Prefex: Veteran

Looking For Firefight Matches? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Firefight Matches?   Looking For Firefight Matches? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:49 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Anyway I am definitely looking for someone to play Firefight with no one plays it hardly.
Lol, agreed. It was a fun game, had it's moments. But to be honest, got boring quite fast. No offense to the large fans of it. But I think everyone "over-hyped" it. Including me.
If firefight had matchmaking it would be much better even if it didn't have ranks. I like firefight but it is too hard to find matches.
Umm what about BK's, noobs and any other type of "Bad player"? What happens if you get matched with them. They'll just waste your lives, boring much?
Well still it is better than having no one to play with. It is like Gears of War 2's horde it isn't that hard.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:
Looking For Firefight Matches? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Looking For Firefight Matches? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Firefight Matches?   Looking For Firefight Matches? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:47 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Anyway I am definitely looking for someone to play Firefight with no one plays it hardly.
Lol, agreed. It was a fun game, had it's moments. But to be honest, got boring quite fast. No offense to the large fans of it. But I think everyone "over-hyped" it. Including me.
If firefight had matchmaking it would be much better even if it didn't have ranks. I like firefight but it is too hard to find matches.
Umm what about BK's, noobs and any other type of "Bad player"? What happens if you get matched with them. They'll just waste your lives, boring much?
Well still it is better than having no one to play with. It is like Gears of War 2's horde it isn't that hard.
Yea, but you have to admit it's better with your friends (Espically with mics).
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Firefight Matches?   Looking For Firefight Matches? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:57 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Definitely but too many of my friends are playing MW2 now. Well I will be getting Dragon Age Origins for Christmas and that will keep me more than entertained for a while hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Firefight Matches?   Looking For Firefight Matches? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:41 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Definitely but too many of my friends are playing MW2 now. Well I will be getting Dragon Age Origins for Christmas and that will keep me more than entertained for a while hopefully.
Too many? Lol, 18 of my brothers friends were all playing Modern Warfare 2 at once. And he only has like 20 friends!
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Firefight Matches?   Looking For Firefight Matches? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:13 am

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Too many? Lol, 18 of my brothers friends were all playing Modern Warfare 2 at once. And he only has like 20 friends!
That is insane. Anyway Dragon Age Origins has kept me entertained I beat the game now I am going to play through differently as a mage.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Firefight Matches?   Looking For Firefight Matches? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:46 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
That is insane. Anyway Dragon Age Origins has kept me entertained I beat the game now I am going to play through differently as a mage.
Yeah, I saw you playing that when I was playing Spec Ops with a friend.
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Firefight Matches?   Looking For Firefight Matches? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Yeah, I saw you playing that when I was playing Spec Ops with a friend.
Wow I know I haven't posted for a while when I was talking about playing through my second time of DAO. I still love the game though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Firefight Matches?   Looking For Firefight Matches? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For Firefight Matches?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Holy Council :: Games :: Halo 3:ODST-
Jump to: