The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!
The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!
The Holy Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise my brothers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Spartan Laser and how it SHOULD be used

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane AlphaBeta
Corporal
Corporal
Insane AlphaBeta

Sub-Profile
Health:
The Spartan Laser and how it SHOULD be used Left_bar_bleue100/100The Spartan Laser and how it SHOULD be used Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Prefex: None

The Spartan Laser and how it SHOULD be used Empty
PostSubject: The Spartan Laser and how it SHOULD be used   The Spartan Laser and how it SHOULD be used EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Lets hope people use it right this time

im posting this here cuz i can post pretty pics =D

**The Spartan Laser**
The Spartan Laser and how it SHOULD be used Reach_5F00_MPBeta_5F00_SpartanLaser_2D00_w1280

Alot of people use the spartan laser
but at the same time there is alot of people who Don't use the laser as it NEEDS to be used
The Spartan Laser is a Anti Vehicle weapon built for dealing with all of the enemy vehicles
of course people ignore this and just blast anyone in sight

Which is why i felt like i needed to make this thread

*How to use the Spartan Laser correctly*

1: Vehicles
The Spartan Laser and how it SHOULD be used Halo-3-odst-2-1024x576

The Spartan Laser was built for destroying vehicles
which is the only thing anyone should use the laser for
if you see some infantry DONT use the laser to destroy then
you will be waisting your time instead use a BR or Carbine [at mid range] or a AR or PR [at close range] or even a Sniper at long range

Using the Spartan laser on ANYTHING besides vehicles is a waist of time and will hurt you more then anything
so if you see someone just do as i said and *DONT USE THE LASER ON ANYTHING BESIDES VEHICLES*

2: Surviving
The Spartan Laser and how it SHOULD be used 1472143792_d132817569

If you have The Spartan Laser and plan to keep it then listen closely

If you want to survive stay with your teammates because once you start unleashing Your Spartan laser on the enemy team they WILL try to kill you as soon as possible so stay near your teammates at all times never g to far out in the open
always look at your raider and always look for vehicles because if they see you first your screwed, now never stray to far from your base,if you start getting shoot at try to find out
1: Where its coming from
2: Where is your Allys
3: Where is the nearest peace of cover that you can hide behind
Once you have figured all of that out head to the safe spot regenerate your health then go to your closest teammate
that way you can switch to your secondary weapon and help your teammate fight the enemy that was fighting you
then its easy street until you get shoot at again

If you die try to quickly remember and identify where you died and once you spawn waist n time in getting there
it is VERY important that you have the laser because that way you can stop the vehicles that are destroying your teammates
plus you might save your team from defeat

*Snipers*
The Spartan Laser and how it SHOULD be used Halo3_sniper

this is when to panic you MUST stay behind cover never leave or peak unless you know that you are 100% sure that you can escape then do so but i Highly recommend you stay there until a teammate comes
IF the snipers know that you have a spartan laser then they wont stop until they know for a fact that you are dead

So what should you do? hide, stay in the shadows never be in the open ALLWAYS been by cover AND by teammates

*Enemy Lasers*
If the enemy also has a laser [depending on the map A.K.A. Sandtrap]
if they do have a laser follow the other tips Never stay in the open always been by cover and by teammates
and take him out only by your secondary weapon don't waist the laser

by now you must be wondering why did i create this thread? well when reach comes out yall will dominate with the laser =D

and yes i know...
The Spartan Laser and how it SHOULD be used Grammar_Natzee__Wall_O___Text_by_dinyctis
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:
The Spartan Laser and how it SHOULD be used Left_bar_bleue100/100The Spartan Laser and how it SHOULD be used Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled

The Spartan Laser and how it SHOULD be used Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spartan Laser and how it SHOULD be used   The Spartan Laser and how it SHOULD be used EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:23 pm

Good thread Insane. Loving the pics. I remember reading this in The Holy Council and thought it was brilliant. Job well done, you truly do your research.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx

The Spartan Laser and how it SHOULD be used
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Holy Council :: Games :: Halo: Reach-
Jump to: