The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!


Rise my brothers!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hello? Is anyone there?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 668
Points : 4002
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 24

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:38 pm

cRaZyT101 wrote:
Now ban yourself for spamming!Razz
Way ahead of ya.

_________________
~ Seargent Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 433
Points : 3593
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Mars

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Veteran
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
Now ban yourself for spamming!Razz
Way ahead of ya.
Way behind ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 668
Points : 4002
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 24

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:44 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
Now ban yourself for spamming!Razz
Way ahead of ya.
Way behind ya.
Can LA hurry up and invent the "I don't give a -Blam!- button" or the "This post is useless" button? Only joking...

_________________
~ Seargent Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 433
Points : 3593
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Mars

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Veteran
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:40 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
Now ban yourself for spamming!Razz
Way ahead of ya.
Way behind ya.
Can LA hurry up and invent the "I don't give a -Blam!- button" or the "This post is useless" button? Only joking...
Well then you could use it on yourself because you are useless. JK, Or am I?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 668
Points : 4002
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 24

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:35 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
Now ban yourself for spamming!Razz
Way ahead of ya.
Way behind ya.
Can LA hurry up and invent the "I don't give a -Blam!- button" or the "This post is useless" button? Only joking...
Well then you could use it on yourself because you are useless. JK, Or am I?
*Sniff sniff* *Puts hand on the warning button for insulting an administrator* lol >: )

_________________
~ Seargent Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 433
Points : 3593
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Mars

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Veteran
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
Now ban yourself for spamming!Razz
Way ahead of ya.
Way behind ya.
Can LA hurry up and invent the "I don't give a -Blam!- button" or the "This post is useless" button? Only joking...
Well then you could use it on yourself because you are useless. JK, Or am I?
*Sniff sniff* *Puts hand on the warning button for insulting an administrator* lol >: )
OH TEH NOES!! *Hides warning bar.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 668
Points : 4002
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 24

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:57 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
Now ban yourself for spamming!Razz
Way ahead of ya.
Way behind ya.
Can LA hurry up and invent the "I don't give a -Blam!- button" or the "This post is useless" button? Only joking...
Well then you could use it on yourself because you are useless. JK, Or am I?
*Sniff sniff* *Puts hand on the warning button for insulting an administrator* lol >: )
OH TEH NOES!! *Hides warning bar.*
Meh, I've still got the ban bar..

_________________
~ Seargent Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
VADER111111111
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 100
Points : 3255
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 22
Location : Boise Idaho U.S.A.

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Noble
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Nice avatar crazy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
cRaZyT101
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 115
Points : 3409
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 107
Location : A box in the middle of the Pacific Ocean

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: None
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:15 am

Nice one ye self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 668
Points : 4002
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 24

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:05 am

VADER111111111 wrote:
Nice avatar crazy
Vader, don't make me go through you with this like I did for Crazy. Spam is only allowed in the spam forum.

_________________
~ Seargent Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
cRaZyT101
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 115
Points : 3409
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 107
Location : A box in the middle of the Pacific Ocean

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: None
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:36 pm

Don't go through it with SM!
*shivers*
pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 668
Points : 4002
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 24

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:08 pm

cRaZyT101 wrote:
Don't go through it with SM!
*shivers*
pale
Yes... You should be scared. Twisted Evil

_________________
~ Seargent Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
VADER111111111
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 100
Points : 3255
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 22
Location : Boise Idaho U.S.A.

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Noble
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Lol isn't this the spam thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 668
Points : 4002
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 24

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:22 pm

VADER111111111 wrote:
Lol isn't this the spam thread?
Yes, but spam is only allowed in the spam thread. Next time will be a warning.

_________________
~ Seargent Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
cRaZyT101
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 115
Points : 3409
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 107
Location : A box in the middle of the Pacific Ocean

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: None
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Crap.pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 668
Points : 4002
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 24

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:11 pm

cRaZyT101 wrote:
Crap.pale
C-C-Crapples.

_________________
~ Seargent Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
VADER111111111
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 100
Points : 3255
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 22
Location : Boise Idaho U.S.A.

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Noble
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:40 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
VADER111111111 wrote:
Lol isn't this the spam thread?
Yes, but spam is only allowed in the spam thread. Next time will be a warning.
WTF? now your confusing me lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
cRaZyT101
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 115
Points : 3409
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 107
Location : A box in the middle of the Pacific Ocean

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: None
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:50 pm

VADER111111111 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
VADER111111111 wrote:
Lol isn't this the spam thread?
Yes, but spam is only allowed in the spam thread. Next time will be a warning.
WTF? now your confusing me lol
Listen, spam only belongs in the Spam Thread. K?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 433
Points : 3593
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Mars

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Veteran
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:48 am

cRaZyT101 wrote:
VADER111111111 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
VADER111111111 wrote:
Lol isn't this the spam thread?
Yes, but spam is only allowed in the spam thread. Next time will be a warning.
WTF? now your confusing me lol
Listen, spam only belongs in the Spam Thread. K?
Yes clearly Vader you need to learn these things. THC will not tolerate spam anywhere besides the spam thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 668
Points : 4002
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 24

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:24 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
VADER111111111 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
VADER111111111 wrote:
Lol isn't this the spam thread?
Yes, but spam is only allowed in the spam thread. Next time will be a warning.
WTF? now your confusing me lol
Listen, spam only belongs in the Spam Thread. K?
Yes clearly Vader you need to learn these things. THC will not tolerate spam anywhere besides the spam thread.
Thank you. Words from a very trusted anti-spam member.

_________________
~ Seargent Major
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
VADER111111111
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 100
Points : 3255
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 22
Location : Boise Idaho U.S.A.

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Noble
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:09 pm

You guys are weird lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
Insane AlphaBeta
Corporal
Corporal
avatar

Posts : 21
Points : 3271
Join date : 2009-12-31

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: None
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:09 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
This is the spam thread!
Stop spamming! Spam is only allowed in the spam thread. Next time you will lose one warning.
No offense Crazy but spamming is against the rules unless it is in the spam forum so please stop it.
LOL you to! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VADER111111111
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 100
Points : 3255
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 22
Location : Boise Idaho U.S.A.

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Noble
PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:10 pm

lol that was my last post before I stopped being active lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello? Is anyone there?   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello? Is anyone there?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Holy Council :: Other :: Spam-
Jump to: