The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!


Rise my brothers!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 When does the site goes public?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cRaZyT101
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 115
Points : 3409
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 107
Location : A box in the middle of the Pacific Ocean

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: None
PostSubject: When does the site goes public?   Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:25 pm

When does the website go public?


Last edited by cRaZyT101 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 668
Points : 4002
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 24

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled
PostSubject: Re: When does the site goes public?   Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:48 pm

cRaZyT101 wrote:
When does the website go public?
LordAustin's thinking around sometime this week. As this sites been open for around 2 months already. And as you can see, me and P7 have dominated the forums. >: )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
cRaZyT101
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 115
Points : 3409
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 107
Location : A box in the middle of the Pacific Ocean

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: None
PostSubject: Re: When does the site goes public?   Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:31 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
When does the website go public?
LordAustin's thinking around sometime this week. As this sites been open for around 2 months already. And as you can see, me and P7 have dominated the forums. >: )
For now. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 433
Points : 3593
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 24
Location : Mars

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Veteran
PostSubject: Re: When does the site goes public?   Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:56 pm

cRaZyT101 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
When does the website go public?
LordAustin's thinking around sometime this week. As this sites been open for around 2 months already. And as you can see, me and P7 have dominated the forums. >: )
For now. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN.
I dominated your mo... wait forgot you had mod powers. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cRaZyT101
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 115
Points : 3409
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 107
Location : A box in the middle of the Pacific Ocean

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: None
PostSubject: Re: When does the site goes public?   Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:57 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
When does the website go public?
LordAustin's thinking around sometime this week. As this sites been open for around 2 months already. And as you can see, me and P7 have dominated the forums. >: )
For now. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN.
I dominated your mo... wait forgot you had mod powers. Lol
Talking to me or SM?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 668
Points : 4002
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 24

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled
PostSubject: Re: When does the site goes public?   Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:04 am

cRaZyT101 wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
When does the website go public?
LordAustin's thinking around sometime this week. As this sites been open for around 2 months already. And as you can see, me and P7 have dominated the forums. >: )
For now. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN.
I dominated your mo... wait forgot you had mod powers. Lol
Talking to me or SM?
I assume me, as your an Ensing, lol. *cough*Administrator*cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
cRaZyT101
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 115
Points : 3409
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 107
Location : A box in the middle of the Pacific Ocean

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: None
PostSubject: Re: When does the site goes public?   Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
When does the website go public?
LordAustin's thinking around sometime this week. As this sites been open for around 2 months already. And as you can see, me and P7 have dominated the forums. >: )
For now. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN.
I dominated your mo... wait forgot you had mod powers. Lol
Talking to me or SM?
I assume me, as your an Ensing, lol. *cough*Administrator*cough*
You didn't need to be mean about it. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 668
Points : 4002
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 24

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled
PostSubject: Re: When does the site goes public?   Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:03 pm

cRaZyT101 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
When does the website go public?
LordAustin's thinking around sometime this week. As this sites been open for around 2 months already. And as you can see, me and P7 have dominated the forums. >: )
For now. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN.
I dominated your mo... wait forgot you had mod powers. Lol
Talking to me or SM?
I assume me, as your an Ensing, lol. *cough*Administrator*cough*
You didn't need to be mean about it. Sad
Does the name "Evil Zeargent Majorz" mean anything to you? Lol, anyway I was kidding. Plus your a private now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
cRaZyT101
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 115
Points : 3409
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 107
Location : A box in the middle of the Pacific Ocean

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: None
PostSubject: Re: When does the site goes public?   Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:58 pm

YAY! I'm even sexier than before!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 668
Points : 4002
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 24

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled
PostSubject: Re: When does the site goes public?   Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:21 pm

cRaZyT101 wrote:
YAY! I'm even sexier than before!
Mr. Smexy Private! Nuh, it doesn't fit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
cRaZyT101
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 115
Points : 3409
Join date : 2009-11-17
Age : 107
Location : A box in the middle of the Pacific Ocean

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: None
PostSubject: Re: When does the site goes public?   Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:36 am

Yeah. But one day....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 668
Points : 4002
Join date : 2009-10-24
Age : 24

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled
PostSubject: Re: When does the site goes public?   Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Locking this thread, soz nothing personal. Just the question has been answered and it's getting off-topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: When does the site goes public?   

Back to top Go down
 
When does the site goes public?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Anyone know a good overseas site to buy cd's from?
» Terminator- 2012 Year Base book (Private book, now public)
» The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy
» Translate the site
» new brute on your site^^

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Holy Council :: Other :: General-
Jump to: