The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!
The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!
The Holy Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise my brothers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make fun of each others icons!

Go down 
+3
LordAustin
PHANTOMO71494
Seargent Major
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:
Make fun of each others icons! Left_bar_bleue100/100Make fun of each others icons! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled

Make fun of each others icons! Empty
PostSubject: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Here you have full permission to speak rude about someones icon! Someone makes fun of my display picture, and then so on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:
Make fun of each others icons! Left_bar_bleue100/100Make fun of each others icons! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Prefex: Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:50 pm

What is your icon? Oh I know it is the gay pride parade.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Your on fire (Literally), how can you talk? Cool
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Well I am hot and I mean it. I can talk because I have a mouth. I don't see any mouths on your icon.
Back to top Go down
LordAustin
Site Overlord
Site Overlord
LordAustin

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:28 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Well I am hot and I mean it. I can talk because I have a mouth. I don't see any mouths on your icon.

Your guy looks like he ate to many hot pepper, AND BEANS, at the same time.
Back to top Go down
https://theholycouncil.forumotion.net
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:33 pm

You're guy failed Ninja Academy, and got picked on by Chuck Norris.
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:34 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
You just have a bunch of guys which you probably stare at all day.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:39 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
I told you not to put a match near your -Blam!-, but you didn't listen!
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:45 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
Look at all those terrible soldiers they all have guns eager to fight but there is nothing for them to fight. They just stand there staring ahead.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:12 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
Look at all those terrible soldiers they all have guns eager to fight but there is nothing for them to fight. They just stand there staring ahead.
You're guys posing for: Half Monkey Half Ninja With All Three Symptoms of Retardation Who Happens to Have Down Syndrome magazine.
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
You're guys posing for: Half Monkey Half Ninja With All Three Symptoms of Retardation Who Happens to Have Down Syndrome magazine.
Well your icons so dumb the person with the biggest head which relates directly to intelligence is a woman. That doesn't make since.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:20 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
Well your icons so dumb the person with the biggest head which relates directly to intelligence is a woman. That doesn't make since.
You're a mutant. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
Well mine is a single guy and could still whip up on all of those ODSTs at once. Since mine is Chuck Norris in disguise.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:24 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
Well mine is a single guy and could still whip up on all of those ODSTs at once. Since mine is Chuck Norris in disguise.
Are you insulting Chuck Norris? He wouldn't be that ugly.
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:27 pm

Chuck Norris is that ugly. Chuck Norris is in your picture too. He is Dare because Chuck Norris is a girl. Just like Buck, Dutch, Rookie, and Romeo.

Not Mickey though hes cool.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:29 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Chuck Norris is that ugly. Chuck Norris is in your picture too. He is Dare because Chuck Norris is a girl. Just like Buck, Dutch, Rookie, and Romeo.

You dare insult chuck norris again and I'll have your -Blam!- (Abdomen XD) sued! Dutch is like the Chuck Norris. What is that guy even from? Retarded Monkeys the movie?
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:39 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

You dare insult chuck norris again and I'll have your -Blam!- (Abdomen XD) sued! Dutch is like the Chuck Norris. What is that guy even from? Retarded Monkeys the movie?
Im pretty sure his name is "The Guy" believe it or not. Look it up. Dutch is a little -Blam!-, I saw him making out with Chuck Norris one time.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:50 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Im pretty sure his name is "The Guy" believe it or not. Look it up. Dutch is a little -Blam!-, I saw him making out with Chuck Norris one time.
Because Chuck Norris is smexy!
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

You got me there Suspect
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:50 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

You got me there Suspect
I did too Mr. Smexy Lieutenant. The only good thing about your DP, is that it has the rank Lieutenant above it! And that I can say Mr. Smexy Lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

You got me there Suspect
I did too Mr. Smexy Lieutenant. The only good thing about your DP, is that it has the rank Lieutenant above it! And that I can say Mr. Smexy Lieutenant.
Your picture is full of noobs because that is what ODSTs are. We need someone elses icon to make fun of.
Back to top Go down
LordAustin
Site Overlord
Site Overlord
LordAustin

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Your picture looks like someone set fire to that guy from -Blam!- creed....
Back to top Go down
https://theholycouncil.forumotion.net
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:22 pm

LordAustin wrote:
1. Creed is Awesome.
2. You just have a gay head that changes.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:50 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
LordAustin wrote:
1. Creed is Awesome.
2. You just have a gay head that changes.
You guy doesn't even have a proper head.
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Quote :
You guy doesn't even have a proper head.
You have a chick who has a helmet three times larger than her head. So don't tell me about heads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make fun of each others icons!   Make fun of each others icons! Empty

Back to top Go down

Make fun of each others icons!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next