The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!

Rise my brothers!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Favourite Social Playlist?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled
PostSubject: Favourite Social Playlist?   Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:43 am

I casually play Social Slayer. Although sometimes I go for multi-team. Today I also tried Big Team Mythic or whateva it's called. Didn't really like it as much. So what's your favourite Social Playlist? Mine would be Social Slayer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Veteran
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:46 pm

Big Team Mythic or Action Sack. Big team has too many people quit sometimes though. Action sack you don't get xp but I have a lot of fun with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:42 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Big Team Mythic or Action Sack. Big team has too many people quit sometimes though. Action sack you don't get xp but I have a lot of fun with it.
I played Big Team Mythic just yesterday. I found it ok. Never tried Action Sack. But last night I had the best Multi-flag game. We played on Sandbox (Forgot the map name). It was 4-4 or something. I've got the enemies flag, and they've got ours. We accidently met eachother in that weird thing with the pole in the middle. We melee eachother at the same time. So we both die. I then respawn and sprint back to the flag, I pick it up, but I don't know whether I should return our flag first. I decided it was too risky, as there was a sniper at the top of the sand hill thing. I then decided to make a break for it. I was 2 or 3 meters away from glory and fame, I was going to win it for our team! BOOM! Headshot! The sniper managed to pull of a headshot from behind. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:22 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
I played Big Team Mythic just yesterday. I found it ok. Never tried Action Sack. But last night I had the best Multi-flag game. We played on Sandbox (Forgot the map name). It was 4-4 or something. I've got the enemies flag, and they've got ours. We accidently met eachother in that weird thing with the pole in the middle. We melee eachother at the same time. So we both die. I then respawn and sprint back to the flag, I pick it up, but I don't know whether I should return our flag first. I decided it was too risky, as there was a sniper at the top of the sand hill thing. I then decided to make a break for it. I was 2 or 3 meters away from glory and fame, I was going to win it for our team! BOOM! Headshot! The sniper managed to pull of a headshot from behind. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
That sucks. Action Sack is that playlist with wierd gametypes. You don't get xp but I have a lot of fun with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:30 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
That sucks. Action Sack is that playlist with wierd gametypes. You don't get xp but I have a lot of fun with it.
Yea, I know what Action Sack is, I just haven't tried it yet. I mostly spend my time on: Lonve Wolves, Ranked Team Slayer, Social Slayer, Team Mythic, Big Team Mythic and Shotty Snipers.
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Yea, I know what Action Sack is, I just haven't tried it yet. I mostly spend my time on: Lonve Wolves, Ranked Team Slayer, Social Slayer, Team Mythic, Big Team Mythic and Shotty Snipers.
I really don't play much shotty snipers. I did like it when they use to include it in team slayer and social slayer though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:28 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
I really don't play much shotty snipers. I did like it when they use to include it in team slayer and social slayer though.
Yea, old times. Very Happy I don't really play Shotty Snipers much anymore, lol. I mostly play Lone Wolves, Ranked Slayer, Social Slayer, Team Mythic and SWAT.
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Yea, old times. Very Happy I don't really play Shotty Snipers much anymore, lol. I mostly play Lone Wolves, Ranked Slayer, Social Slayer, Team Mythic and SWAT.
Freak... Just kidding I don't play Halo like I use to but it is usually the double xp weekend if its the weekend or one of the larger player play lists or I play customs or forge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:11 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Freak... Just kidding I don't play Halo like I use to but it is usually the double xp weekend if its the weekend or one of the larger player play lists or I play customs or forge.
I haven't played Halo 3 since MW2.
Back to top Go down
cRaZyT101
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: None
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:19 pm

Social Slayer or Action Sack.

Last edited by cRaZyT101 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:52 pm

cRaZyT101 wrote:
Social Slayer or Action Sack.
What's action sack like? The only reason I don't play it is because it's non-exp. If I was still playing Halo 3, I'd give it a try. Oh, and Crazy, I suggest you take a look at the rules first. Changing font or font color is disallowed.
Back to top Go down
cRaZyT101
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:56 pm

I'll edit that. Action Sack is fun for like warm ups or no competition. It's actually tons of fun. You should give it a try sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:46 pm

cRaZyT101 wrote:
I'll edit that. Action Sack is fun for like warm ups or no competition. It's actually tons of fun. You should give it a try sooner or later.
Yea. I would if there was no such thing as MW2. >: ) *Logs off thc.net and heads over to MW2 online*
Back to top Go down
cRaZyT101
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:31 pm

No! Don't leave! Anyway, anyone else that likes Social?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:38 pm

cRaZyT101 wrote:
No! Don't leave! Anyway, anyone else that likes Social?
Quoting FTW! Anyway, sometimes I find Social funner then Ranked. Due to the fact that you don't stress, and it doesn't really matter if you lose.

cRaZyT101
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 am

BTB is teh best!!!1!! Mongeese FTW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:25 pm

cRaZyT101 wrote:
Agreed, Big Team Battle is fun because theres always a mass of people to kill. Makes great large battles! Smile

PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:42 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
Agreed, Big Team Battle is fun because theres always a mass of people to kill. Makes great large battles! Smile
Yep same amount as kills as an 8 player game but less players equals massive fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:47 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
cRaZyT101 wrote:
Yep same amount as kills as an 8 player game but less players equals massive fun.
Uhh, what?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Social Playlist?   

Back to top Go down

Favourite Social Playlist?
Page 1 of 1