The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!

Rise my brothers!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking For Firefight Matches?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Veteran
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Firefight Matches?   Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:49 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Anyway I am definitely looking for someone to play Firefight with no one plays it hardly.
Lol, agreed. It was a fun game, had it's moments. But to be honest, got boring quite fast. No offense to the large fans of it. But I think everyone "over-hyped" it. Including me.
If firefight had matchmaking it would be much better even if it didn't have ranks. I like firefight but it is too hard to find matches.
Umm what about BK's, noobs and any other type of "Bad player"? What happens if you get matched with them. They'll just waste your lives, boring much?
Well still it is better than having no one to play with. It is like Gears of War 2's horde it isn't that hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Firefight Matches?   Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:47 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Anyway I am definitely looking for someone to play Firefight with no one plays it hardly.
Lol, agreed. It was a fun game, had it's moments. But to be honest, got boring quite fast. No offense to the large fans of it. But I think everyone "over-hyped" it. Including me.
If firefight had matchmaking it would be much better even if it didn't have ranks. I like firefight but it is too hard to find matches.
Umm what about BK's, noobs and any other type of "Bad player"? What happens if you get matched with them. They'll just waste your lives, boring much?
Well still it is better than having no one to play with. It is like Gears of War 2's horde it isn't that hard.
Yea, but you have to admit it's better with your friends (Espically with mics).

PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Firefight Matches?   Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:57 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Definitely but too many of my friends are playing MW2 now. Well I will be getting Dragon Age Origins for Christmas and that will keep me more than entertained for a while hopefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Firefight Matches?   Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:41 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Definitely but too many of my friends are playing MW2 now. Well I will be getting Dragon Age Origins for Christmas and that will keep me more than entertained for a while hopefully.
Too many? Lol, 18 of my brothers friends were all playing Modern Warfare 2 at once. And he only has like 20 friends!

PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Firefight Matches?   Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:13 am

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Too many? Lol, 18 of my brothers friends were all playing Modern Warfare 2 at once. And he only has like 20 friends!
That is insane. Anyway Dragon Age Origins has kept me entertained I beat the game now I am going to play through differently as a mage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Firefight Matches?   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:46 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
That is insane. Anyway Dragon Age Origins has kept me entertained I beat the game now I am going to play through differently as a mage.
Yeah, I saw you playing that when I was playing Spec Ops with a friend.

PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant

Sub-Profile
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Looking For Firefight Matches?   Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Yeah, I saw you playing that when I was playing Spec Ops with a friend.
Wow I know I haven't posted for a while when I was talking about playing through my second time of DAO. I still love the game though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Firefight Matches?   

Back to top Go down

Looking For Firefight Matches?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2