The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!
The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!
The Holy Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise my brothers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Movies, Movies, Movies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:
Movies, Movies, Movies Left_bar_bleue100/100Movies, Movies, Movies Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Prefex: Veteran

Movies, Movies, Movies Empty
PostSubject: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:10 pm

What was the last movie you watched?

I just watched White Men Can't Jump yesterday.

It is far from my favorite movie but it was obviously good since every movie with Woody Harrelson is a good movie.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:
Movies, Movies, Movies Left_bar_bleue100/100Movies, Movies, Movies Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:52 am

I just remembered, it was Semi-Pro with my friends. >: )

Last edited by Seargent Major on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
LordAustin
Site Overlord
Site Overlord
LordAustin

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:47 pm

Zombieland.

Greatest zombie movie EVER.
Back to top Go down
https://theholycouncil.forumotion.net
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:43 pm

LordAustin wrote:
Zombieland.

Greatest zombie movie EVER.
I heard about that the other day on MTV. Thought I might see it with one of my mates. Then play some -Blam!- Zombies. Smile
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:43 pm

Zombieland looks interesting I don't know when I will see it though. Like I believe I said in the original post. You can't go wrong with Woody Harrelson.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:45 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Zombieland looks interesting I don't know when I will see it though. Like I believe I said in the original post. You can't go wrong with Woody Harrelson.
I'm gonna go see it soon with my friend. We don't have a date or time, but probably next weekend or something. Looks so awesome!
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Is your friend a Kangaroo? Just wondering since your from Australia.

JK, I bet that makes you angry when people ask things like that.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:38 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Well, part angry. People think we're all outback. The only reason we are known for animals and the outback, is because of our meat we produce. Two thirds of McDonalds around the world is from Australian beef. Honestly, I've never in my life seen a Kangaroo. We live in one of the most built-up suburban areas in Australia. Hotels, motels, houses, beaches, smexy ladies at the beaches lol. Oh, and we are actually more famous for our beaches then our outback. Oh, and I live on the coast. Just past the border of NSW and QLD.

Edit: Spelling/Grammar.
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Well, part angry. People think we're all outback. The only reason we are known for animals and the outback, is because of our meat we produce. Two thirds of McDonalds around the world is from Australian beef. Honestly, I've never in my life seen a Kangaroo. We live in one of the most built-up suburban areas in Australia. Hotels, motels, houses, beaches, smexy ladies at the beaches lol. Oh, and we are actually more famous for our beaches then our outback. Oh, and I live on the coast. Just past the border of NSW and QLD.

More famous for your beaches? I don't know about that.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:10 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Well, depends. Have you ever been to Australia? Oh, and our sport. >: )
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:15 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Your sport? Nope I haven't been to Australia.

Its just you don't hear much about Australia's beaches.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:59 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Bondi? A few Aussie Icons are: Beer (XD), Barbecues (Duh), Beaches, Outback, Sport, Animals and a few more..
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:12 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Bondi? A few Aussie Icons are: Beer (XD), Barbecues (Duh), Beaches, Outback, Sport, Animals and a few more..
Im going to go ahead and go with a lot of deadly animals. Kangaroos and the Outback. Sorry about the kangaroo thing but hey it is talked about too much.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:59 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Im going to go ahead and go with a lot of deadly animals. Kangaroos and the Outback. Sorry about the kangaroo thing but hey it is talked about too much.
Go -Blam!- that sam or whateva his name is guy you -Blam!- American -Blam!-. Lol, joking! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Go -Blam!- that sam or whateva his name is guy you -Blam!- American -Blam!-. Lol, joking! Very Happy
Well just saying its true.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:05 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Kangaroos aren't deadly. They are just strong in the legs and arms. They usually won't harm you..Unless you're cruel enough to hurt them. D:
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Kangaroos aren't deadly. They are just strong in the legs and arms. They usually won't harm you..Unless you're cruel enough to hurt them. D:
I wasn't meaning that kangaroos were deadly it just seems like everytime I watch a show and they talk about a deadly animal it lives in Australia.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:03 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

I wasn't meaning that kangaroos were deadly it just seems like everytime I watch a show and they talk about a deadly animal it lives in Australia.
orlly?
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

orlly?
Yep rlly
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:11 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

orlly?
Yep rlly
OMG! RLLY?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:22 am

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

orlly?
Yep rlly
OMG! RLLY?!?!?!?!?
YEAS RLLYS
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:02 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
orlly?
Yep rlly
OMG! RLLY?!?!?!?!?
YEAS RLLYS
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:15 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
orlly?
Yep rlly
OMG! RLLY?!?!?!?!?
YEAS RLLYS
Alright the sad thing is I forgot what this thread is about.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:30 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
orlly?
Yep rlly
OMG! RLLY?!?!?!?!?
YEAS RLLYS
Alright the sad thing is I forgot what this thread is about.
Same, it started with the Australia thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies, Movies, Movies   Movies, Movies, Movies Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies, Movies, Movies
Page 1 of 1