The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!
The Holy Council
Please register or login to use this sites many features!
The Holy Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise my brothers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Add a weapon you'd like in the game.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:
Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Prefex: Veteran

Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:30 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
How about a kitten on a leash that mauls your enemies.
Yea, and they say "Oh, what a cute little kitty" *It jumps up and literally rips his head off* >Smile Mr. Kitty anyone? Fyb3r0ptik anyone?
Why do you speak of fyber? Anyway whatever happened to him? Is he a cat or something?

Anyway I still think the cat would be a good idea so I will send Urk all kinds of spam.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:
Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Prefex: Fabled

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:29 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Yea, and they say "Oh, what a cute little kitty" *It jumps up and literally rips his head off* >Smile Mr. Kitty anyone? Fyb3r0ptik anyone?
Why do you speak of fyber? Anyway whatever happened to him? Is he a cat or something?

Anyway I still think the cat would be a good idea so I will send Urk all kinds of spam.
Much appreciated. I speak of fyber due to this liking of "Cats" and there superior minds! Yes, he was a cute, unfortunately, he died of looking in the mirror too much. It's a bad cause, help support it by joining our group on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/306464/Group/GroupHome.aspx
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:46 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Much appreciated. I speak of fyber due to this liking of "Cats" and there superior minds! Yes, he was a cute, unfortunately, he died of looking in the mirror too much. It's a bad cause, help support it by joining our group on Facebook.
Fyber got the first member of the month and that is about all I remember.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:51 am

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

You don't remember Fyber? He was well known for his spam and that he liked cats.. >Smile
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

You don't remember Fyber? He was well known for his spam and that he liked cats.. >Smile
No I remember Fyber but I don't remember him liking cats.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:46 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Surprised Mr. Kitty?
Back to top Go down
PHANTOMO71494
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
Mr. Smexy Lieutenant
PHANTOMO71494

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:15 am

Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Surprised Mr. Kitty?
Doesn't ring any bells. Yep that a good weapon a bell that rings and then ketchup splatters everywhere because everyone knows that flood, the covenant, and the rebels are all allergic to ketchup.
Back to top Go down
Seargent Major
Administrator
Administrator
Seargent Major

Sub-Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:00 pm

PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:
Seargent Major wrote:
PHANTOMO71494 wrote:

Surprised Mr. Kitty?
Doesn't ring any bells. Yep that a good weapon a bell that rings and then ketchup splatters everywhere because everyone knows that flood, the covenant, and the rebels are all allergic to ketchup.
The only word I understood in that sentence was "Ketchup". And we don't even call it Ketchup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add a weapon you'd like in the game.   Add a weapon you'd like in the game. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Add a weapon you'd like in the game.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3